Hi loves! Hope this week started well for you guys :) Today I have review on Urban Decay Afterdark Palette (10x1.4g, 51.50 EUR), which contains 10 shimmery eye shadows and the palette also comes with a brush and has a big mirror inside. 7 of the shades in the palette are new and 3 are cult favorites.
The formula of the shadows feel silky to the touch, but I feel some of the shadows where bit powdery. The pigmentation was still good, but I feel some of the shadows lost intensity when I was blending things out. I haven't experienced it with their other eye shadows. So I needed to go in again and build the color up.
The staying power was amazing as usual. The colors stayed on all day and there was no creasing or fading. These didn't irritate my sensitive eyes and where comfortable to wear throughout the day.
Down below you can see all the 10 shadows swatched and see how pigmented they really are.
- Alter - is shimmery light yellow, which I find bit powdery. I still find its a beautiful shadow. I love to use it to highlight the inner corner of the eye.
- Scene - is beautiful shimmery peach shade. It looks gorgeous all over the lid and is one of my favorites out of this palette.
- Supersonic - is shimmery red rustic shade which I have been using all over the lid and also sometimes out half of the lid (depending if I go for more lighter or smokier eye look).
- Sinful - is deeper golden shade with shimmery finish. I haven't used it as much, but it is beautiful shade.
- Off Duty - is shimmery bronze shade, which is perfect to darken up the outer V.
- Druggie - is a beautiful shimmery purple.
- Blackfire - is darker dusty pink shade with shimmery finish. I really love to weary it all over the lid when I'm doing a smokey eye look.
- Lounge - is a brownish shimmery shade with green sheen to it. I have mostly worn it all over the lid. I love these kind of shadows, which change the light hits.
- Fringe - is one of my favorite shades from the palette. Its so alive shade and I have a look I did with it, which I'll link down below. I
- Paralyzed - is shimmery dark blue shade and is another gorgeous shade to use when doing smokey eye.
Overall I'm really happy with this palette. It contains some great light shades and some which are perfect to do smokey eye, so I'm happy :) If you are interested in this palette you can find it here.
Do you own this palette already?